Vehicle windows and doors must be easy to use and understandable not only for passengers. Their true qualities are not even directly recognisable: For example, vehicle windows must withstand the strongest wind loads when two trains meet at high speed. In addition, they must be perfectly thermally sealed and offer maximum safety.
These and numerous other tests and test series on all the requirements that modern windows and doors for vehicles must meet today are carried out by us at Cleff and by partner companies. Our test centre enables all quality tests to be carried out in accordance with the DIN standards required for vehicle windows and doors; and these tests are always based on our own high standards.
In this way, we ensure that every product can be quickly and reliably subjected to standard-compliant tests and only leaves our company in the best quality to be used in the most diverse vehicles of our customers worldwide.
But our test centre is also open to you: With our range of services for testing your products, we accompany test series with professional guidance. You will then receive all meaningful test results for further use.
Get to know the test centre at Cleff. Simply make an appointment and tell us your individual test requirements. Together with you, we will increase the quality of the products and make your products not only standard-compliant, but also future-proof.
- Pressure cycle testing in accordance with UIC 566 section 188.8.131.52
- Testing of the air tightness of doors in accordance with DIN EN 14752
- Water tightness test of doors following DIN EN 14752
- Wind resistance to wind load according to DIN EN 12211:2016
- Air permeability according to or based on DIN EN 1026:2016
- Water tightness against driving rain in accordance with DIN EN 1027:2016
- Durability test according to or based on DIN EN 1191:2012
- Smoke protection test according to DIN EN 1634-3:2009
- Soft body impact test according to e.g. NF F01-492 and NF P08-301
- Calculation of sound reduction at windows and doors according to e.g. ASTM E2611-17
- Measurement of sound insulation on windows and doors according to DIN EN ISO 10140
- Static strength verifications and fatigue strength verifications according to DIN EN 12633-1
- Fatigue strength verifications for vibration loads according to DIN EN 61373
- FEM calculations for load assumptions and strength verifications