Cleff offers everything that public transport needs for its vehicles. In
addition to windows and doors for buses and trains, you can also obtain
an extensive range of spare parts for interior fittings, such as
handles, mouldings, seals, rubber and aluminium elements, etc.
It is also possible to equip new vehicles:
If you are updating your fleet with new vehicles, it is always worth
entrusting the vehicle manufacturer in question with the
installation of Cleff products - e.g. windows or driver protection systems.
Impressive cost advantages can often be expected, because
high-quality equipment elements from Cleff convince with their
exceptionally good value for money.
When it comes to vehicle renovation and retrofitting, Cleff
accompanies you, as a strong partner to public transport, with
spare parts that are often better than the original parts.
Currently, we have responded to urgent market demands regarding
hygiene and raid protection in local transport buses:
The new DPS driver protection system provides public transport
with a high-quality glass safety wall for the driver's work
station in almost all bus models - for cost-effective
retrofitting or as initial equipment for new vehicles.
In addition, we offer numerous customisation options for our driver
protection systems. The uncomplicated on-site installation is made
possible by the company's own installation service.
In all projects, you can expect individual support from responsible
contact persons at Cleff who are available to assist you.
Cleff has understood what is important to public transport and
convinces with product diversity, flexibility and value for
money - reasons why numerous transport companies have been
relying on the Cleff brand for years ...
- Compelling conditions when using Cleff products, such as the new DPS driver protection systems, as original equipment
- Strong customer relationships with a large number of vehicle manufacturers
- High flexibility
- The DPS/Driver Protection System is a future-proof driver protection system as hygiene and hold-up protection for retrofitting and initial equipping of your local transport buses.
- DPS is available for buses such as EVOBUS Citaro C1, EVOBUS Citaro C2, MAN Lion's City, VDL, Berkhof, HESS, Solaris, Van Hool as well as all other conventional public transport vehicle types.
- High quality design in glass
- Quick installation depending on bus type of only about 1-2 hours
- Flexible on-site installation service that reduces downtime during operation
- There are numerous customization options for original equipment on new vehicles, e.g. glass types, anti-reflective coatings, cutouts in the glass, lettering, etc.
- Comprehensive range of spare parts for buses and trains
- Small and large series equipment
- System delivery also of complex assemblies
- Several years of experience in projects in the field of public transport
- Highest product quality - Made in Germany
- Individual project management